Tuesday 4 October 2016

Day 4 #pathways2resilience ~ Marie

Special Feature Edition: Pathways to Resilience: Embracing our Vulnerability, Celebrating our Resilience

Throughout October, we are celebrating the different ways our members express their resilience following a diagnosis of breast cancer. Today's post for#pathways2resilience features the wonderful Marie, who made her dream a reality when she moved to Cyprus earlier this year:

"It has been my dream for many years to retire early and live in beautiful Cyprus. Following my breast cancer diagnosis last year I wasn't sure it would ever happen. I am very happy to say I moved to Cyprus last week and following my dream. Who knows what the future holds but for now life is good. So never give up on your dreams".


#panningforgold #pathways2resilience
#bcresiliencecentre #breastcancerawareness

No comments: